WhatsApp It currently has over 12 billion active users. Each of them has the particularity not only to see the messages that your contacts write to you, but also to check the time of the last connection, to join groups and even to know where they are by sharing their location in real time. .
However, very few have realized that they can get an exclusive option of Whatsapp more: It’s a way to find out who’s online without you needing to join the conversation. The trick is quite simple, but a third-party application is required for this.
SEE: WhatsApp Plus: Why Google won’t let you install the latest APK version
HOW TO KNOW WHO’S “ONLINE” WITHOUT ENTERING A WHATSAPP CHAT
- The first thing you need to know is that this feature is only found in WhatsApp Plus.
- You can download WhatsApp Plus APK using this link.
- After that, you need to enter your mobile number and verification code.
- All you have to do is go to the settings of WhatsApp Plus.
- Go to Privacy & Security.
- There you have to activate “See who is online”.
- WhatsApp will be updated later.
- From now on, every time you enter WhatsApp Plus, you will be able to see not only the last login time, but also who is “online”.
- Best of all, it’s pretty accurate.
SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR WHATSAPP SCREENSHOTS MORE SECURE
- First, check that WhatsApp have no pending updates.
- Now open the app and enter a personal or group chat.
- Here, tap on the clip (next to the camera) and select the screenshot you want to boost your security.
- The next step is to tap on the pencil icon located in the upper right corner.
- A color bar will appear on the right side, drag it all the way to get the “Pixel” tool.
- Paint over the areas you don’t want to see and they’ll automatically be pixelated, meaning they won’t look sharp.
- Finally, press the circled 1 symbol to send the photo with the “View once” tool.
WhatsApp: how to schedule messages from iOS
- Of your iPhonego to the Shortcuts application.
- Then enter the section Automating.
- Now press the button Create a personal automation.
- From the options, select time of the day.
- Below this alternative, put the time you want to send the message.
- Later you will have to give Repeat then in Every month.
- After that choose the exact day you want to send the message.
- You will need to press Next. In the search engine, type Text and click on it.
- In the tab, paste the message you want to send.
THE TIP TO MAKE A WHATSAPP CALL WITHOUT GIVING OR RECEIVING A NUMBER
- The operation is simple, you just need to have the Beta of WhatsApp and open the app.
- Now click on the “Calls” tab which is located in the upper right corner.
- Here you will see a new option called “Create call link”.
- The next step is to share the link with your friends, they can also send it to people you don’t know, this is how you make a call or video call with users you don’t have no number requested or provided.
STEPS TO PREVENT YOUR EX PARTNER FROM CALLING YOU ON WHATSAPP
- First, go to Whatsapp more.
- Now open the chat of your partner or the person you don’t want to receive their calls or video calls from.
- The next step is to click on that contact’s profile picture.
- Some options will show up, tap the one that says “No calls”.
- Finally, choose the notification that will be displayed when your ex-partner calls you, they can be the following: “There is no signal”, “You are busy” or “(x person) is on a call”.
WHAT DOES “RESEND MULTIPLE TIMES” MEAN IN WHATSAPP?
- When someone forwards a message, WhatsApp only allows you to send the text to a maximum of 5 people.
- If you want to send this same message to your friends again, the text “forwarded several times” will be displayed.
- This means that the message was sent to more than 6 people.
- If you want to delete it, just copy the message.
#WhatsApp #online #entering #conversation