when he came out WhatsApp for the first time in 2009, so far hundreds of cheats have been released to bypass certain functions of the application itself, such as: hiding the “Online” connection or the word “Writing… ” after replying to a message, adding a fingerprint, unlocking, activating “super dark mode”, etc. To this list we add one more that we have just discovered in Depor: we are talking about the trick to find out if your contacts have blocked you from their statusDo you want to know this information? Follow the steps that we will teach you below.
This is a bug or error that Meta has not yet fixed in WhatsApp website, because when you are blocked from statuses through an iOS or Android device, you will always know if that user has posted something and you will even get the exact time in the browser version. Be careful, on mobiles you will not see this information, so turn on your computer or laptop to find out if they have hidden you.
SEE: How to find out who is spying on your chats on WhatsApp?
So you can find out if someone has hidden their status on WhatsApp from you
- First, go to WhatsApp website in Google Chrome (preferably this browser).
- Link your account by scanning the QR code with your iOS or Android phone.
- Now wait for that contact who blocked you from statuses to post a photo or video.
- You will only see the status in the web version of the app, not on the phone.
- It must be emphasized that you will not see the content, you will only know that he published something at a certain time.
- We recommend you to be aware as it constantly appears and disappears.
What does a single gray tick mean in WhatsApp?
- Many times when you try to send WhatsApp message it stays in one check.
- Some think the other person blocked them.
- However, there are different meanings related to gray check.
- One of them is that the other person may have decided to completely remove you from the app.
- Another also relates to the fact that this contact is in a place where the signal does not lead to your mobile phone.
- The gray tick means that your message has been sent, but it does not mean that it has been received.
- If two gray checkmarks appear, that person already has your message on WhatsApp.
How to schedule a WhatsApp message?
- For this we need to make a backup of our WhatsApp chats.
- Just go to Settings, Chats and Backup.
- When you do, just download WhatsApp Business.
- Enter your phone number and verification code.
- At this time, you will see that WhatsApp Business will automatically recognize your chats.
- Now, when you’re in the app, tap on the three dots in the top corner.
- Select “Professional Tools”.
- There, click on “Absent message”.
- Activate the function and write the message. Also decide what time you want it sent and whether it’s for everyone or a select group of friends.
How to put music with lyrics in your WhatsApp status?
- The first thing you need to know is that you need to have a Facebook account.
- Now go to your stories.
- You will need to select a photo or video.
- At this time, select “Add Music” in your Facebook stories
- After that, you will need to publish it.
- Now just tap on the three dots in the top corner and download this story with music.
- At this time, you will see that your Facebook story has been saved to your gallery.
If you want more information about sportwe recommend that you follow us on our most active social networks that we present to you below.
#guide #find #blocked #status #WhatsApp