The mango and blackberry smoothie It is an essential food to cool the body during the hottest days, but also to reduce the risk of serious diseases such as cancer. The antioxidants blackberry and phenols of mango are useful in preventing the appearance of cancerous cells which could harm your physical and emotional health. Although the components of both fruits are useful for such effects, in the event of a diagnosis, the best thing to do is to put yourself in the hands of a specialist.
No doubt it is a nutritional smoothie which also provides the body vitamin C to strengthen the immune system, and Vitamin E, whose antioxidant effect is useful in preventing damage caused by free radicals. The best thing about this smoothie is that it’s also delicious, so you’ll want to incorporate it into your diet as an addition to your breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
How to make a rich and delicious mango and blackberry smoothie?
If you have come this far, it is because you are surely interested in learning how to make a nutritious and delicious mango and blackberry smoothie, with which you will significantly improve your digestion thanks to the digestive enzymes that contribute to protein breakdown. You just have to buy the ingredients you are going to use at an affordable price and follow the procedure below:
- 1 handle
- 270 grams of blackberries.
- 4 tablespoons of bee honey.
- 500 grams of plain yogurt.
- ice cream to taste
Method of preparation
- The first thing you should do is separate the skin of the mango chip. He then cuts the fruit into cubes or very small pieces, in order to facilitate the crushing.
- You can wash the blackberries with plenty of water. The intention is to remove the remains of earth or any other impurity to improve its flavor and avoid contaminating agents.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender glass: mangoes, blackberries, natural yoghurt and bee honey.
- If you want your smoothie to look like a smoothie, add lots of ice to the blender. But you can also add the cubes when serving.
- Process the ingredients two minutes or until Mango Berry Smoothie is smooth.
- Serve in glasses, preferably glass, and consume immediately to take full advantage of its flavor and properties.
Benefits of Drinking a Mango Blackberry Smoothie
If you’re wondering why you should include mango and blackberry smoothies in your regular diet, you’ll find the answer here:
- Protect sight: The quantity of zeaxanthin blackberries, you will reduce diseases that damage eyesight. Therefore, consuming this fruit, preferably in smoothies, could improve your visual condition.
- Benefits for the skin: The Vitamin A of mango is essential to keep the skin hydrated. This component is also very useful for people suffering from acne. Their beta carotene take care of the skin mucosa.
- It is antimicrobial: One of the best benefits of consuming this type of shake is its ability to fight bacteria, as mulberries are known for their effects. microbial.
- Fight anemia: The vitamin C derived from the two fruits is basically useful for your body to absorb as much of it as possible. iron possible. In this way, you can successfully fight anemia, being especially useful for children and pregnant women.
The truth is that consuming the blackberry mango smoothie is essential for health. It is that in addition to obtaining delicious and refreshing food, you will improve the functions of your body. For this reason, its consumption is more than recommended by experts.
#Savor #delicious #mango #blackberry #smoothie