Are you one of the people who use Whatsapp more for everything? The modified application of WhatsApp it has multiple functions. Thanks to it, you can not only change the color of your chats, but also hide the famous “handwriting”. What is the official and original APK version? Here we tell you.
SEE: WhatsApp: how to activate “disappearance mode”
How to install WhatsApp Plus APK on your mobile phone
- The first thing to do is to uninstall normal WhatsApp from your mobile phone.
- Remember that WhatsApp Plus does not work if you have the Meta app.
- We recommend that before deleting it, you make a backup copy of your conversations.
- When you are done, just download the WhatsApp Plus APK.
- You can find the links below.
- When you’re done, you need to grant them the corresponding permissions on your mobile phone to access your contact list.
- Put your number and verification code in WhatsApp Plus.
- When you enter, you will be able to chat with all your friends without any problem.
Official Updated WhatsApp Plus APK Versions
- WhatsApp Plus Alex Mods V17: link
- WhatsApp Plus Yessimods V22.00: link
- WhatsApp Plus Abo2Sadam V11.20: link
- WhatsApp Plus Heymods 21.10: link
Disadvantages of Using WhatsApp Plus APK
Although WhatsApp Plus is a completely modified application, sometimes it tends to crash or some features are incomplete. In the same way, you can suffer a possible ban or account suspension by WhatsApp from Meta.
Another reason why you need to be very careful when using WhatsApp Plus is that you don’t have end-to-end encryption, so your account could be seen by third parties.
What can be done with WhatsApp Plus?
This application is a modified version of the original WhatsApp and was developed in 2012 by the Spanish programmer Rafalense. The application was developed mainly to have greater program customization and many other improvements that you will discover below.
Like the original, WhatsApp Plus allows users to chat, send photos, emojis, videos, documents and files, but it also has features not found in the official version, such as changing the color cats and the interface.
Another advantage is that you can use two accounts at the same time in WhatsApp Plus which cannot be done in the original app. Plus, you can customize your account by adding more privacy by choosing which contacts you don’t want to see online and even changing your “last seen” time.
The guide to update your contact list in WhatsApp
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have any pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or the iOS App Store.
- In case you are using an external contacts app which it comes to by default, also check that it does not have any updates.
- Open WhatsApp and click on the “Contacts” icon located in the lower right corner.
- A new window will appear with all your contacts.
- If when using the magnifying glass tool you cannot find the user you just added, tap the three dots (top right).
- Finally, click on “Update” and now it is looking for that contact.
HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR STICKERS FROM WHATSAPP TO WHATSAPP PLUS
- The first thing we have to do is create a WhatsApp group where we are alone.
- There we have to send those WhatsApp stickers that we want to be in WhatsApp Plus.
- Once we have done this, you will need to make a backup of your WhatsApp conversations.
- Now you need to enter the internal memory of your mobile phone.
- To do this, go to Files, Android, Media, WhatsApp and copy the Media, Backups and Database folders.
- We put these three files in another folder that we can call WhatsApp2.
- Now uninstall WhatsApp from your smartphone.
- At this time, you need to install WhatsApp Plus on your mobile or any version.
- Go back to WhatsApp 2 folder and copy these files to Android, Media, WhatsApp Plus folders and paste the three folders.
- Now finish signing up and verifying yourself on WhatsApp Plus.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN WHATSAPP PLUS
- First, you need to install the apk On your mobile androidthe lines below will tell us how to do it.
- When you have it, open the app and click on the three vertical dots icon located at the top right corner of the main interface.
- Now tap on “Settings More” > “Download YouTube videos” sections.
- Your browser will automatically open with the page “facebook video downloader” to allow you to download YouTube videos in MP4 format.
- Tap on the “YouTube Downloader” tab and in the empty box place the link or URL of the YouTube video.
- When everything is ready, click the red button called “Convert” and choose MP4 format.
- The next step is to press the green “Get Link” button, if the ad appears, close it until the “Download” option appears.
- Finally, the page will download and store the video in your image gallery. Then you can share it via Whatsapp more.
SOLUTION TO INSTALL APK FROM WHATSAPP PLUS WITHOUT GOOGLE ERROR
- If you installed WhatsApp Plus and Google gave you an error, follow these steps.
- Go to Google Play.
- Then go to your profile picture.
- At this moment you have to press where it says Play Protect.
- Now enter the gear icon.
- There you need to disable the “Scan apps with Play Protect” button.
- You should also disable the “Improve detection of harmful applications” button.
This happens with your WhatsApp account if you remove the SIM card from your mobile phone
- Remember that WhatsApp This is an application that works with an Internet connection.
- It is true that WhatsApp asks you for a mobile number to create an account, but if you receive a phone call, you will not answer through the application.
- It only asks you for the number to verify that it belongs to you, it is a very important security filter, how does it know? Since the app sends you a “verification code” via SMS, you need it to create an account.
NEWS WHATSAPP PLUS 2022: LATEST VERSION
- Separate chats from groups: to activate this function, go to Settings, Configuration More, Main screen, Top bar, and there we look for the option to separate chats and groups.
- Alert when someone changes their profile picture: To use this trick, you need to go to Settings, More Configuration, Main screen and find the Profile picture notification button.
- Find out who blocked you: it’s quite easy. To do this, go to Settings, More Features, and there you will see a bottom bar where you can see who has blocked me, click on it and you will see all the people who have blocked your number.
- The communities have also arrived. Now you will be allowed to better organize your WhatsApp groups so that they are not scattered in your chats.
- See deleted messages: To do this, go to Settings, then Privacy and security and there activate the anti-deletion states and the anti-deletion messages tabs. This way you can see what your friends wrote even if they regretted it.
HERE ARE THE RISKS WHEN DOWNLOADING AND USING WHATSAPP PLUS
- Virus: WhatsApp Plus is not an application that you download directly from the Android Google Play Store, but rather an APK or program that you obtain through certain web pages, therefore the main danger is that you run the risk of installing a “Malware” or “Jocker” virus if you choose the wrong site.
- message encryptions: WhatsApp Plus does not include end-to-end encryption, a security mechanism that allows you and the person you are chatting with to read, see, or listen to anything you send. In short, neither are your non-private conversations and your backups.
- block your number: in case WhatsApp Messenger (Official) detects that you are using other versions instead of the original, they will temporarily or permanently block your number and you will never be able to register in the stable application again. Everything is stated in their terms and conditions.
- backup copy: some versions of WhatsApp Plus do not have the “Backup” function, therefore, if you decide to open your account on another mobile phone, you will not be able to recover the conversations.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR FRIEND IS USING WHATSAPP PLUS
- He is never online: WhatsApp Plus has so far allowed you to hide the famous “online” thanks to its “airplane mode” option. This way, you won’t see that you’re connected, but you can continue chatting.
- It doesn’t look like you’re typing: Another rather curious detail of WhatsApp Plus is that it allows you to hide the word “writing” not only from group chats, but also from individual chats.
- exclusive emoji: Although WhatsApp is expected to add more emojis by the end of the year, these are already found first in WhatsApp Plus.
- I can see your photos disappearing: In order to protect your privacy, WhatsApp has set up the photos and videos that you see only once. In WhatsApp Plus, you can view these files whenever you want.
- You cannot call, but you can write: WhatsApp Plus has a tool that allows you to block all calls, so any user will only have to write to you.
#Latest #version #WhatsApp #download #official #APK