privacy in WhatsApp is a priority for Meta. Over the past few months we have seen that the development company has been working on different tools and functions to improve this aspect. Well, now the app owned by Meta will allow you to hide that word “On Line” that appears at the top of every chat, likewise, you’ll be the one to choose who can see your connection in real time and the best of all is that you won’t have to resort to old tricks or third-party apps.
What does “Online” mean? simple, it means that you are logged in WhatsApp or using the app at the moment; as you remember, there are different tricks to hide the aforementioned status, the best known is to activate the airplane mode and then reply to the messages, even the word “Writing…” will not appear, of course, you must then deactivate the mode so that replies are sent successfully. Another method is to install the WA Web Plus extension, which is only compatible with WhatsApp Web.
HOW TO HIDE YOUR ONLINE STATUS FROM SOME WHATSAPP CONTACTS
According to information published by the technology portal Wabeta Info, it was learned that the function called “Who can see when I’m online”, is already available in Beta version 22.214.171.124. of WhatsApp for Android users. Later, we will tell you how to install the trial program and use the new privacy tool.
- First, after getting the beta of WhatsApp open the app.
- Now click on the icon of the three vertical dots located in the upper right corner.
- Several sections will appear, go to “Settings” > “Account” > “Privacy”.
- From here you can hide your “Last hour”. Time”, “Profile Picture”, “Info”. and “States”, but, another “Last Seen Online” option will have been enabledPress.
- Finally, press “My contacts except…” and choose the people you want to see only to see your “Online” connection.
- You can also choose “Everyone”, “My contacts” and “No one”.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BETA FOR ANDROID
- Enter the Google Play Store android and search for the app WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find and click on the “Become a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it, navigate to this link go straight.
- Then click on the “Become Verifier” button and you will have the Beta.
It is likely that the same feature will be enabled in the WhatsApp Beta program for iOS users in the coming days. Meanwhile, beta testers must first approve the “Last Seen Online” tool, so WhatsApp will only assess whether to include it in the stable (official) release.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF INSTALLING AN APK ON YOUR ANDROID MOBILE
- If you download the APKs from reliable websites such as: APKmirror, nothing will happen, because they offer you a very high level of security.
- If an APK you saw on a little-known page caught your eye, we advise against downloading it because you could introduce a “Malware” or “Jocker” virus, both of which would steal your personal information such as: your bank accounts , credit or debit card numbers, passwords, etc.
- Another risk is that after infecting your mobile you should format it or reset it to factory mode to get rid of any harm, it means that you will not be able to make backup to save your media files because you would be creating a copy of this same virus.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PARTNER’S PROFILE PICTURE ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing you need to do is enter WhatsApp.
- There, go to the three dots in the upper corner.
- Select Create group.
- At this time, you must name the group with your partner’s name.
- Then add your friend or partner to the group.
- At that time you will only have to place the photo that you like the most and that’s it.
- With this you will have changed the photo of any person and they can chat as you normally do on WhatsApp.
HOW TO FORCE QUIT WHATSAPP
- First, go to “Settings” androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now click on the section that says “Applications”.
- Here you will see all the apps that you have installed on your cell phone. Get to WhatsApp.
- The next step is to click on the option called “force close”, which is located in the lower right corner.
- Finally, the device will warn you that forcing an application to stop can generate errors, click on “Accept”.
- It’s done, this way you won’t appear online anymore when WhatsApp does a backup at 2 or 3 am.
If you want to have more information about Depor, we recommend that you follow our most active social networks that we present below.
#Hide #WhatsApp #Online #message #simple #steps