WhatsApp is being modernized on Android and iPhone devices. Currently, there are many people who not only like to be able to react with a series of emojis, but also that you are already allowed to hide the famous “inline”.
While all the features are coming, some users are already enjoying some perks like new emojis and changing the color of the whole platform thanks to the latest apk version of fouad whatsappthe modified application which already has a new version 2022.
SEE: Android phones that will no longer have WhatsApp on September 30
DOWNLOAD FOUAD WHATSAPP APK: LATEST VERSION 2022
- The first thing you need to know is that you cannot use WhatsApp with Fouad WhatsApp at the same time.
- You must necessarily choose one.
- Download Fouad WhatsApp APK using this link.
- This is the latest version as of September 2022.
- Do not forget to grant permissions to your smartphone so that you can install it without problems.
- Then you need to register your mobile number and receive the verification code.
- When you are done, you can enjoy all the benefits that Fouad WhatsApp offers you.
- Remember to always update Fouad WhatsApp APK to avoid possible bans.
- It will depend on each person whether or not they want to use the modded app.
HOW TO KNOW WHO IS SPYING ON YOUR WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS
- One of the clues to know if you are being spied on WhatsApp is when you receive a message.
- If the notification disappears, it means someone opened this alert from another location.
- Do you want to block this person’s path? Well, you have to.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now go to Settings.
- At this time, click on the “Linked devices” tab.
- There you can not only check where your WhatsApp was opened from but also the time.
- Now it is also possible to know the device from which they accessed your conversations, which can be a laptop or a smartphone.
- Simply close all open sessions and you will prevent third parties from seeing your WhatsApp chats.
HOW TO FORCE QUIT WHATSAPP
- First, go to “Settings” androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now click on the section that says “Applications”.
- Here you will see all the apps that you have installed on your cell phone. Get to WhatsApp.
- The next step is to click on the option called “force close”, which is located in the lower right corner.
- Finally, the device will warn you that forcing an application to stop can generate errors, click on “Accept”.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- Youtube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru
#Download #Fouad #WhatsApp #APK #Latest #Version #September