In this guide, we will teach you with simple steps to change your image metadata in batches in iOS 16.
The pictures are part important day to day many apple userssince in them they capture these vouchers moments What do you want dungeon and watch at any time, or To share with your family and friends.
Apple has does a great job in the development and evolution image processing, since their mobile devices have powerful cameras who manages to capture great detail your favorite moments.
However, in the older versions of iOStrying to edit metadata of your photos, you had to frame by frameWhich slow motion the process a bit.
And that’s why the new update from operating system, iOS 16add among all your Newsnail greater ease at the time of edit metadata of various pictures at a timeor in batches, simplifying this process.
What information can you edit when batch editing photos in iOS 16?
In this system update, iOS 16, you can edit photo information in batchesthat you couldn’t do in previous versionssince you had to do it one by one.
Currently, with this new update, you can change date, time and place of multiple images at oncewhat can you be very helpful if it is a family album or some photographs from a vacation trip, for example. And best of all, you don’t need to install anything extra, but you can do it from the photos app.
For this reason, we have decided to prepare this guide for teach you to edit the metadata of your images in a few simple steps.
How to Change Date and Time on Photos in iOS 16
For Edit date and time in your photos with iOS 16, you need to follow these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is go to the application of Pictures and look for the album waves pictures whose metadata you will modify. so play Select.
- Once you have selected the images to be retouched, hold down one of them to see menu which will be displayed.
- Now you have to choose Set date and timeit’s you will display the original date of the selected photo to edit. It will also teach you final adjustment What did you do
- You must remember that this the change will apply to all selected picturesor failing that, to album you chose.
- The next is look for it year and choose the one you want to apply to your pictures.
- Then you must touch the arrows That you appear at the top right to select month.
- After that you must scroll and select the hour What are you going to put in your images?
- You should hurry in option time zone.
- Now in the search bar Which was unfolded at the topyou must enter the time zone what you want to add.
- Then you must press and select the results of the time zone What you added in the search bar.
- Finally, you must Check Yes the changes you are going to do are correct. If yes, you must select option top right Adjust.
This way you go successfully modified the date and hour on your selected images or the entire album.
How to Change Photos Location in iOS 16
If you want to modify the Location of your images, just follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is select the image or album to edit.
- You should hold down the photo until a menuin which you will touch the option “adjust location”.
- Then you have to use the search bar which appears on the upper screen for find location what do you want To add.
- So you are looking for location you want to add.
- Now you have to touch and select the location that you added in the search bar.
- After confirmed and selected locationis setting I know will automatically add a all the selected pictures.
In this way, you will have managed to change the location of your photos and your entire albums.
#Edit #Metadata #Multiple #Photos #iOS