WhatsApp continues to make big changes within its app on Android phones as well as iPhones. Now you can react to messages with any emoji from your gallery, in addition to creating funny stickers from the web platform.
However, sometimes we notice that something strange happens on our mobile, such as some conversations were opened without us, they even displayed statuses without our permission. Do you know if anyone else is watching your chats? WhatsApp? Follow this tip.
SEE: WhatsApp: how to reply to messages without entering the chat
HOW TO KNOW IF SOMEONE OTHER IS WATCHING MY WHATSAPP
- What you need to know is that WhatsApp can be opened on up to 4 different devices.
- To do this, you must scan the QR code to access the conversations.
- Often we forget to close our chats on a work computer or laptop.
- As a result, anyone can not only see your conversations but also perform activities you don’t want on WhatsApp.
- To do this, go to WhatsApp and tap on the three dots in the upper corner.
- Now go to “Linked devices”.
- At this time, you will see all the terminals or PCs on which you have opened your WhatsApp.
- If you don’t remember them, it’s best to delete them all so that your chats are closed on all these sides.
- This way you will have more protected your WhatsApp.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there, go to the app settings.
- Now tap where it says Storage and Data.
- In the network section, you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it, you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum of it.
- The most recommended thing is not to make calls or video calls on WhatsApp, but to use traditional communication.
WHY AN “@” AND A GREEN DOT APPEAR ON WHATSAPP
- Often, this usually appears not only in WhatsApp groups, but also in individual chats.
- It means someone has flagged you for a quick reply.
- The good thing is that when they put “@” before your name, the notification will sound.
- This way you will know that they wrote to you directly or that they need to ask you a question.
- The green dot indicates the number of times you have been tagged.
- This means that if a 1 or a 2 appears, your name has been tagged multiple times in a WhatsApp conversation.
How to Limit App Usage Time on iPhone
- The first thing to do is enter the Settings of your smartphone.
- Among the variety of options, you will need to select screen time.
- Now choose from the alternative Limits for apps.
- When finished, press add a limit.
- In a few moments, tap on the apps for which you want to enable this option.
- Then press Nextlocated at the top right and enter how long you can use the application.
- Finally, just press To add and ready.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE RECEIPT READING IN WHATSAPP
- The first thing you’ll notice is that your friend won’t see the famous double blue check when you read their conversations.
- You also won’t see anyone’s double blue check until you turn read receipts back on.
- Another detail is that your contacts will also not know that you have seen their WhatsApp status.
- This also happens with photos or videos sent to you on a daily basis, which usually appear in a blue box when opened.
- Remember that if you turn read receipts back on, past messages won’t change color at all, they’ll only be for new conversations.
HOW TO DISABLE READ CONFIRMATIONS IN WHATSAPP
- To do this, go to WhatsApp.
- Then go to Settings.
- There you will see the Account tab, then Privacy.
- At this time, you will see that the “Read confirmation” option is enabled.
- Just turn off the button and go.
- With this, you will no longer see the double blue check or the other details we mentioned.
HOW TO SEE THE NAME PUT BY YOUR FRIENDS ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to enter your contact list.
- There you have to delete the mobile number of the contact you want to know whose name has been put on WhatsApp.
- When you are done, now go to WhatsApp.
- Click on the deleted contact and enter the conversation.
- You will see their profile picture. Go to her and her information will be broken down.
- Under the mobile number, you can see the name that was put when you created your WhatsApp.
- This name can appear with a last name or simply with an emoji type.
#WhatsApp #person #watching #conversations