The rice crackers have become one of preferred alternatives; so much so that they won good shelf space in supermarkets. However, which industries they don’t want you to know is that it’s a very simple recipe of prepare at home with very few common ingredients.
East the snack has the property of being a very light and very low calorie carbohydrate which, in addition, due to its salty touch, can perfectly accompany accompanied by different toppingswhether they are sweet or salty; natural or a little more “artificial” such as dried fruit creams or jams. Likewise, you can accompany proteins like tuna or salmon.
The advantage of these rice crackers is that they can replace heavier carbohydrates such as packaged bread, rolls, tortillas, toast, etc. In this way they are one perfect alternative to continue taking care of your figure in these summer holidays without having to “punish yourself” and stop eat the food or desserts you crave the most.
puffed rice cracker recipe
- ½ cup uncooked white rice
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Step by step:
1. Put the rice in a saucepan to boil for about 20 minutes and then let it cool.
2. Once cooled, drain the rice and separate it into two equal portions. You will put salt in one and leave the other tasteless.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
4. Place parchment paper on a plate and, using a spoon, add the rice in the shape of medallions. Remember to leave a few centimeters between each cookie.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until crisp and golden.
6. When it comes out of the oven, put a little honey on the batch of salt-free crackers before they cool down.
And ready! Savory can be accompanied by cheese, avocado, tuna, etc. While sweet, you can add fruit or dried fruit cream of your choice.
#Rice #crackers #delicious #snack #prepare #simple #recipe