Today, Wednesday August 3, 2022, the dollar quotes at 20.4717 pesos per unit with a real-time downward trend. According to the report of Banxicothe spot interbank dollar ended the day at 20.4621 pesos per unit.
According to economist Gabriela Siller, global risk aversion fell today, the first reason being the drop in tensions between China and the United States and the second reason, the positive economic indicators in the United States, which have boosted gains in financial markets. The peso was the most popular currency during the session.
Dollar prices in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $20.4621 – Sell: $20.4621
- HSBC: Buy: $19.17 – Sell: $19.86
- Banamex: Buy: $19.85 – Sell: $20.98
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.73
- Banore: Buy: $19.34 – Sell: $20.74
- Scotiabank: Buy: $20.06 – Sell: $20.83
- IXE: Buy: $19.34 – Sell: $20.75
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.69 – Sell: $21.18
- My ex : Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.89
- Inburst: Buy: $20.20 – Sell: $21.19
- Santander: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $21.05
- Swap: Buy: $19.45 – Sell: $20.44
- Banregio: Buy: $19.60 – Sell: $21.21
As for bitcoinsit is currently at $23,299.4 with a real-time uptrend.
We recommend reading: Dollar price today Wednesday, the peso opens the day with an upward trend
in reference to euroit is quoted at 20.82 pesos, for 24.87 pesos from the pound sterling overall average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
follow us on
#Dollar #price #today #Wednesday #peso #appreciated #currency