Today, Tuesday August 2, 2022, the dollar quotes at 20.8083 pesos per unit with an upward trend in real time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso lost 38.15 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 20.7484 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar. That day, the Mexican peso depreciated.
On a day when the Mexican currency is losing ground, economist Gabriela Siller highlights the issues that capture the markets’ attention by adding uncertainty, which includes difficulties due to the pandemic, the military conflict between Russia and Ukraine and now adds the diplomatic tensions between the United States and China due to the visit of Nancy Pelosi to the island of Taiwan, criticized by the government of the Asian giant.
Dollar prices in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $20.7484 – Sell: $20.7484
- HSBC: Buy: $19.86 – Sell: $20.54
- Banamex: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $21.28
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.73
- Banore: Buy: $19.48 – Sell: $20.94
- Scotiabank: Buy: $20.37 – Sell: $21.16
- IXE: Buy: $19.48 – Sell: $20.94
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.69 – Sell: $21.21
- My ex : Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.34
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.79 – Sell: $20.78
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- Swap: Buy: $20.2879 – Sell: $21.2984
- Banregio: Buy: $19.70 – Sell: $21.31
As for bitcoinsit is currently at $23,024.1 with a real-time downward trend.
We recommend reading Dollar price today Tuesday, the peso opens the day with depreciation
in reference to euroit is quoted at 21.14 pesos, for 25.30 pesos from pound sterling overall average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
follow us on
#Dollar #price #today #Tuesday #peso #lost #cents #session